INSTAGRAM CONTEST OPEN TO ALL FANS OF THE CORPS!
1. Multiple entries accepted.
2. Take a photo (related to any of The Corps!® products). Subject of photo is not limited to fan art, figures, dioramas, displays, drawings, costumes, etc.
3. Upload photo to the entrants’ personal Instagram account.
4. Follow us @thecorpsuniverse at the official Corps! Universe Instagram page found at: https://www.instagram.com/thecorpsuniverse 5. Entrant must tag photo with hashtag #thecorpsuniverse 6. Sharing photo is optional. Sharing entry photo in no way increases chance of winning.
7. No purchase is necessary to enter or win. A purchase does not increase the chance of winning.
8. Void where this Contest or anything contained herein is prohibited.
9. Entry into this Contest constitutes your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions set out below.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Sponsor: This Contest is sponsored by Lanard Toys Limited whose registered office is at Elite Centre, 28/F, 22 Hung To Road, Kwun Tong, Hong Kong.
2. Eligibility: This Contest is open to all fans of The Corps!® aged 16 years or over. Employees, representatives and agents of the Sponsor and their close relatives are ineligible to participate in this Contest. Minor entrant must have obtained a parent’s or legal guardian’s prior permission and provide the parent’s or legal guardian’s written consent to receive any prizes. This Contest is void where prohibited by law.
3. Contest Period: This Contests starts on November 25th, 2016 and ends on March 31st, 2017.
4. Multiple Entries: Multiple entries will be accepted per person. Any submission not meeting the Criteria herein contained will be disqualified.
5. Criteria: All submissions must be original, unpublished works and comply with the theme and spirit consistent with the Corps!® as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion, the Terms and Conditions herein as well as the Instagram terms and conditions for contest purposes. Furthermore, they must NOT contain any content or element that (a) is inappropriate, indecent, sexual, profane, tortuous, slanderous, discriminatory in any way, or promotes hatred or harm against any person or group, (b) violates any applicable laws and regulation, (c) infringes any third party rights, including intellectual property rights. Any submission that does not comply with these Criteria will be disqualified.
6. Exclusion of Responsibility: The Sponsor accepts no responsibility for entries not received for whatever reason. Nor will the Sponsor be responsible for any discrepancy in the details of a prize supplied to any entrant in connection with this Contest.
7. Judging: The judging panel will be formed by employees of the Sponsor. Each submission will be evaluated and scored on the basis of (a) its popularity as measured by the number of likes/hearts received on Instagram and verified by the Sponsor and/or its agents, (b) its creativity, originality and artistry, and (c) compliance with the Criteria and the Terms and Conditions herein. Determination of the judging panel is final and binding. The top 5 highest scorers will be the winners. They will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. The winners’ names will be posted on this website and social media platforms such as Instagram/Twitter/Facebook/etc. If winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, they will be deemed to have forfeited their prizes which will be awarded to the entrants with the next highest scores. The Sponsor’s decision in respect of all matters relating to the Contest will be final and binding. No correspondence relating to this Contest will be entered into.
8. Rights Reserved: The Sponsor reserves the right to cancel this Contest or amend the Terms and Conditions herein without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any other event beyond the Sponsor’s control. Any changes to this Contest will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Sponsor. The Sponsor’s decision in respect of all matters relating to this Contest is final and binding. The Sponsor shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these Terms and Conditions, such changes taking immediate effect upon posting to this website.
9. Prizes: A total of 5 prizes will be awarded to the winners of this Contest: (a) the 1st Place Winner prize – Rain Fire with figure, (b) the 2nd Place Winner prize – Beast Bomber with figure, (c) the 3rd Place Winner prize – Flying Fortress Battle Zone Set, (d) the 4th Place Winner prize – Light & Sound Battle Cruiser and (e) the 5th Place Winner prize – Ultimate 10-figure with 3 vehicles set. No cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and the Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any other equivalents for the prizes without giving notice.
11. Intellectual Property Rights: The Sponsor retains all rights in The Corps! products and entry into this Contest will in no event transfer any of the Sponsor’s intellectual property rights to the Entrants. Entrants warrant that they are the sole and exclusive owners of their submissions and shall indemnify the Sponsor against any breach of this provision.
12. Taxes: To the maximum extent permitted by law, all taxes imposed on prizes are the sole responsibility of the winners. If the winners are minors, their parents or legal guardians are responsible for ensuring that they comply with all the applicable taxing requirements.
13. Others: The Sponsor is not responsible for any late, lost, undeliverable votes (likes/hearts) due to system errors or other telecommunication transmission problems that may occur on this website or Instagram. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term will not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision. To the maximum extent permitted by law, entrants agree to keep the Sponsor indemnified against any breach of any of the Terms and Conditions herein contained.
14. Governing Law: These terms and conditions shall be governed by, subject to, and construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong, excluding all conflict of law rules, and any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong courts. If any provision of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.